Saturday, April 19, 2008

Goin' to Bed at Seventeen O'Clock

I Just Thought It...Number 7:

Spoken by Elijah: "When I'm eight years old, then I can go to bed at seventeen
o'clock, right?!



This comment comes after many weeks of trying to figure out why daddy and mama get to go to bed later than the him..."because we are older than you" or "because we're the daddy and mama; we're adults and adults don't usually go to bed at eight o'clock in the evening" or "because it's our quiet time" etc., etc., etc.



The next question to follow is along the lines of..."When I'm 10 and Luke is 8, then can only I stay up later than everyone except mama and daddy?" Always looking for an angle...



Now I'm not military trained, but if I agree with Elijah, does that mean he'll go to bed at 5pm?! Some days that might be okay...

No comments: