Monday, June 14, 2010

The Children's Portraits

Grabbin' some projects by their dusty horns and whipping them into submission...

...while at the same time trying not to spend any money by using materials I already have on hand that are collecting dust as well! I'm not sure what, if anything, I am going to put in the red slots - it's scrapbooking paper - maybe a monogram, a verse, their names, etc. Any suggestions? The other pictures from our photo session did not fit the square openings...hmm... If I do think of something, the center flower needs to be schooched down a tad. There is writing below it and I wanted that to show except now I see that a few petals are chopped off. But I am not going to take it apart again right now...who has time???

At any rate, I love this as it is despite the flower and I am not going to let my need for perfection stop me from hanging it up. ...Let it go, let it go, let it go...breathe... Now I need to figure out what wall to hang it on.

* photos by Lora Benson *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isaac who is looking over my shoulder as I am peering into your blog just commented, "They have room for three more people there!" Love you girl! Linda

Angela said...

triplets? or a picture of mommy & daddy in the middle or on both sides?
glad the MOPS fundraiser turned out well for you. maybe you can do it again next year ;-)