Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One Perfect Picture

Even though I know the basics of shooting in manual, I often feel like the shots I get that I really like are still just "happy accidents." I am so critical of myself now, I rarely like my shots, and I am frustrated that I can't achieve what my mind sees...grrr...

But on a "happy accident" note, I took this picture yesterday. Oh My Goodness! Sweet love! My favorite picture so far! The bonus was that Sadie didn't run at the sight of the camera or make a silly face - her "fun" way of playing when mama has the camera out.

This picture is perfection in my eyes including the Rambo headband and mushroom puff hairstyle compliments of Sadie herself...

And, I'm forcing the kids to live in our sun room for the next few weeks...oh, glorious light...at least until all the shade trees develop their leaves.

4 comments:

AshleyAnn said...

Gorgeous photo...you should be really proud of it. Thanks for sharing the link with me!

Hang in there...and don't worry if your pictures are perfect. Perfect pictures are overrated :)

carole said...

Great shot!
What a sweet little girl you have. Maybe she'll soon have a tiny sister to be girly with ...
:)

Abigail said...

*melting*

She's darling.

Olivia said...

Oh how lovely!