Monday, March 4, 2013

Teamwork

There is no denying the fact that I need some assistance in getting various jobs completed around our house.  With six family members home essentially all day long every day, our house is bound to get messy. Well, I've recruited the cutest helpers I could find!
 
 
Sadie and Isaac often team up with certain chores.  On this particular day, I overheard a sweet conversation between the two of them...
 
"Sadie, you are good at cleaning the mirror!"
 
"Thanks, Isaac!  You are doing a great job like me!"


"Sadie, we are doing a good job building each other up like Mama said."
 
"Yes, we are.  We are best buddies and are nice to each other..."
 

 
Having found ourselves recently with a lot frustrated, critical words coming from our mouths, I have been challenging the kids and myself with this Scripture...
 
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen...Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as Christ God forgave you."  Ephesians 4:29,32
 
How encouraging to hear this conversation and know that God is changing our hearts for His Glory!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

It's true, they love each other!