Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Bowling Gang

We were so blessed to have Mike's siblings, older brother Kris, with his wife, Megan and younger sister, Libby visit us over Easter weekend. We had so much fun catching up with one another, lots of laughter, good food...and a rousing game of bowling! I don't know what was more amusing for the other bowlers at the alley that day...the amount of pictures we took or five adults trying to keep three children with heavy balls under control...

The bowling gang...The girls looks like "Charlie's Angels" and Mike is grinning from ear to ear from getting a "turkey"...(in bowling lingo...that's three strikes in a row!)

Isaac and Mama shared a game and helped each other out. Isaac really wanted to carry the bowling ball all by himself...

Luke is becoming a power roller...someday he wants to buy his own bowling shoes because they are "awesome!"

Elijah giving the bowling ball a heave-ho...once the ball was headed down the lane, Eli would do a 180 and run to the seats...I don't think he likes the "cracking" sounds very much...


Kris and Megan...the happy newlyweds.


Libby...we love her!




I got a strike with Isaac in my arms...go figure...when I actually try I'm not so great...I guess I'm just used to going through everyday tasks with little Isaac in my arms. It's amazing what you can accomplish while holding a baby...

No comments: