Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tea-riffic

I am not a tea drinker by nature. I just prefer other things. The only time I've ever consistently consumed tea was when I spent a college semester in England and least offensive drink offered at meals was tea. The other choices were lukewarm milk and sulfur tasting water. Ahh, memories!

Recently I've been doing a little research about how to naturally help my system regulate itself and clear up some facial blemishes. I came across Raspberry Leaf tea which claims to support the female system by regulating your cycle among other things. The verdict is out on that. But the other tea I found on the shelf (I love Wegmans!) was called "Get Gorgeous" from the Republic of Tea. It is a tea for clear skin. And I actually think it is helping! I've been drinking it once a day for about 2 weeks now and my skin seems brighter with less blemishes.

So I may be a convert...and I actually don't mind drinking it! Anyone else have suggestions?

No comments: