Friday, May 20, 2011

Hidden In My Heart Dolls Blog

I've been working on setting up a blog for my little doll making business. Well, I actually created it back in October 2010 when my little business began, but with the help of facebook and etsy, I didn't really need to pursue it. But now...drum roll, please... Hidden In My Heart Dolls blog is live!!! I'm still selling dolls and accessories through my etsy shop. I'll still keep my facebook business page. So go "like" all those things!!!

My goal for the blog is to:

(1) Post lots of pictures from custom orders going out to thank you pictures from customers - there is MUCH sweetness to be shared!

(2) Make it easier for customers to find all the info and doll options/choices they need for their custom doll order in one place.

(3) Share ideas for new items or give sneak peaks of items going into my shop.

(4) Host or participate in giveaways (like the one starting on Monday, May 23rd).


Come on over to Hidden In My Heart Dolls, check it out, become a follower, and spread the word!!!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway starting Monday, May 23rd...you could win one custom doll and ruffle dress with bloomers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sew Sweet, Kiley. Hee! Hee! Seriously, your new blog looks great! Love to you!