Saturday, September 22, 2012

Jedi Warrior

Elijah has been asking me for months to make him a Jedi cape.  The other two boys seemed a bit indifferent to whether I made them each one as well or not, but since I was going to be making one they answered..."Sure, I'll take one if you're going to be making them!" 
 
I've had the material for at least a month...and have been asked every time the whir of the sewing machine could be heard whether I was working on capes or not.  Pretty much not...ever.
 
Finally, this past weekend, I took the time to make not one, not two, but three Jedi capes for my Star Wars loving boys.  They love them!  I'm pleased with how they turned out...just kinda figured it out as I went!  Ahh...serendipity!!!
 

Yup, he has been wearing his without much of a break. 
 

 
I feel quite safe in our home now, too, with three Jedi warriors protecting us!  He, he!

No comments: