Tuesday, February 5, 2013

{Project 365} Day 30: Third Quarter

We've made it to our 3rd quarter of school!  It seems like it's taken us for. eh. ver!  Adding a newborn to our mix has certainly made life more busy but we're finding ways to make it work most days... 
 
I've created my own record keeping documents for the past few years so I can tweak them to meet our specific curriculum and academic goals.  As we complete lessons I record them on each boy's weekly list.  I list enough check boxes under each subject to meet my weekly goal of completed lessons, like four grammar lessons or three science activities/lessons.  We don't always check off every box in every category each week, but we try our best! 
 
 
{Project365}: capturing this life - one photo (or so) every day for one year

No comments: