Friday, March 8, 2013

{Project365} iPhone Pics

 
Long story short...
 
love my dslr.  I love shooting in manual mode.
 
I haven't been taking time to capture our life with my dslr.  Especially outside our home.
 
Hubby bought me an iPhone for my birthday.
 
I'm taking lots of pictures again.
 
Not missing even the most simple of moments captured forever in photo.
 
 
 
hairbow just like sister bear's in the middle of her head
 
 
Second Long story short...
 
{Project365} is totally awesome.
 
:: capturing this life - one photo (or so) every day for one year ::
 
I cannot find time to post pictures every day.
 
I am still taking pictures every day. 
 
I am not counting days.  Anymore.
 
But I will still be posting pictures, maybe weekly?! 
 
Maybe as an iPhone pics drop like today
 
{Project365} was never about doing it daily.  Perfectly.
 
{Project365} was always about capturing our every day moments through the lens.  Daily.
 
Which I am doing.
 
 

date night, where have you been for the past few months?
 

pretty in pink at the park
 

my guys
 

eight and nearly a man
 

silas' view
 

chicken, asparagus, pasta, garlic...lots of garlic
 

fresh hair - new layers, highlights


savoring a snuggle and a nap
 

first ever manicure just because
 

silly kissy face - never enough pics of mama - she's always behind the camera
 

homeschool with daddy = best school day ever
 

estate sale treasures.  favorite children's book.
 

story writin' cowboy
 

Si, cute as a button, nearly 5 months old
 

puppy chow.  yes, i hid it from the children after their first serving.
 

thinking about linking up to What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy...too chicken!
 

happy etsy purchase for little man's room
 

pink princess
 


portrait of daddy by Isaac, 6 yrs old


$1.98 thrifted warmth
 

kid coffee
 
I'm linking up here: 
life rearranged

   friday favorite things | finding joy

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Your pics are all so cute! I love your girl's room - that could be on pinterest! Adorable kids... yay for new hair and nails... you should def link up to WIWW - it's fun!

Unknown said...

Those pictures of her with that bow on her head...TOO cute! And that room looks adorable!

Happy friday!

Danavee said...

Love that gallery wall in your girl's room! OHMYGOSH it's perfect!!!!!!!

That vintage book! What a great find.

Abigail said...

Sadie's room is to die for. I love it! (I wouldn't actually die for it, but you get the idea...)

That black and white snuggly picture in the next post down is one of my favorites, too. Mama and babe-- so sweet.

Olivia said...

ditto to all of the above! LOVE Sadie's pink boots!