Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Little Dolly Love

I've been taking an extended hiatus from doll making and focusing on the best things in life right now...like family, schooling, and settling more of our house after moving over a year ago.  I have to admit, I am thankful to be taking this break!  Doll making, especially for custom orders, takes a lot of time and energy.  I'm pouring all that doll making energy into projects and such for my family and others!  However, on occasion, depending on the circumstances, I agree to make a few sweet dollies.
 
These pretty girls are headed off to a church auction to help raise funds for a missionary. 

All the girls hanging out for one last time before traveling to their new families...he, he! 

 The one blue-eyed beauty in the bunch...

Sisters headed off to Texas!  Yee-haw!

A replacement dolly headed to Iowa for a dearly loved one lost in Washington, D.C...


No comments: